- Analyzing charts
- Getting started
- Possible types of orders
- Place an order
- Add stocks to my Watchlist
- Add and remove widgets
- Adding funds to start trading
- What kind of hardware/software do I need to install Upstox Pro web?
- How do I keep track of market movement on Upstox Pro web?
- How can I log back in if my account is blocked?
- Can I login to Android and Web simultaneously?
- How do I login to my Upstox Pro Web account?
- Understanding my workspace
How do I keep track of market movement on Upstox Pro web?
Once you open your home page of the Upstox Pro web trading account, you can see the NIFTY & SENSEX spot values at the top-centre of the screen. You can use these to keep track of overall market movement.