- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
Overview of watchlists on Upstox Pro Mobile
The scrip overview basically includes all the details and chart for the scrip.
Overview of watchlists
1. The details that are available on your phone include:
2. Open, High, Close, Low of the scrip for the day.
3. Upper Circuit and Lower Circuit for the day.
4. Total Buy and Sell quantity on the scrip.
5. 52 Week high and low of the scrip
6. Open Interest ATP & Spot Value of the scrip