- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
Which types of accounts can I hold with Upstox?
There are two types of accounts that you can hold with Upstox: Securities and Commodities account. A securities account can help you trade on Equities, F&O, and Currencies on the NSE and BSE. A Commodities account lets you trade commodity futures on the MCX. You can view your balance for equities and commodities in two separate tabs.