- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
Which order details can I see using the app?
The Order History screen informs you about a lot of the details about your order. The most important and relevant to your trading include: the scrip of the order, status of the order, order type, executed quantity, executed price, pending quantity, average price. You can also filter your transactions in the Order Book. These transactions can be filtered as per the name of the scrip, status of the order, the price or the quantity. You can just type your filter criteria in the filter.