- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
How do I track all my orders on the phone?
With the Upstox Pro mobile app, the Order History screen there you can modify cancel and exit your Cover Order/OCO/Bracket Order in a single day. It shows you the list of orders placed in the given day in each row. The Order Book shows the orders placed, and the order status, i.e. whether the order was executed, rejected or is still pending.