- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
How do I place orders over the app?
You can place all the regular types of orders using the Upstox Pro Mobile app. You just have to click the scrip that you are interested in and click Buy or Sell and choose the type of order you want to place.