- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
Where do I get all my notifications?
Upstox will send you in-app notifications whenever there is any communication that needs to be sent to our clients immediately. Apart from that, on the left pane of the app window there is a list of menu options which also includes a tab titled NOTIFICATIONS. (Screenshot of the app with notifications in the navigation bar). This is where you’ll get all your notifications within the app.