- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
How do I keep track of market movement on Upstox Pro mobile?
After you login to the Upstox Pro app, you will land on the watchlist section.
Navigate to any of the sections of the app using the Navigation button on the top right of the screen.
Under the Navigation you will see the spot Index values of Nifty & Sensex.
Below the Index spot values will be the actual market watch where you can track the scrips you wish to track.