- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
My password was incorrect and now my account is blocked. How can I log back in?
Three consecutive wrong password attempts block your Upstox trading account.
To unblock your account just click Forgot Password. There is a Forgot Password link which you will find below the login section on your screen. You need to enter your username (UCC ID), email address and PAN card number. The new password will be emailed to your registered email address.