- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
Upstox offers Pro Web and Pro Mobile. Can I use two platforms simultaneously?
Upstox offers its platforms on both Web and Mobile. You cannot access two platforms simultaneously though. Your login ID and password for both the platforms remains the same.
As an Upstox user, you can either login on Android or Web at any given time. In order to ensure security for our clients, you are required to log out of one platform in order to login to another.
What happens if you use two platforms simultaneously?
Upstox automatically logs you out of one platform if it detects that you are active on a different one. For example: If you have logged into the Upstox Pro mobile and then you try to login to Upstox Pro web, it will stop you and ask you to log out of the mobile platform.