- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
How can I change the position of my scrips?
The position log is where you can check the status and other details of your scrip. You can even change the position of the scrip that you hold or you square off your position. Using change position you can change your position from Intraday to Delivery. Using Square Off option, you can square off any existing position. Similar to the order book, you can filter the transactions according to the assigned filters in the Position Book as well.