- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
How can I check the position status of my scrip?
The Position Log screen gives you the status of the positions of your scrips. Screenshot of position book. The screen shows you the scrips that you hold and what is their status in terms of profit or loss. It gives you how much profit or loss you’re making in terms of the current trading quantity. The position widget gives you the name of the scrip, the quantity you have traded in the scrip, the quantity of the scrip that was purchased in the first place, how much of it was sold off and what is the unrealized loss or profit that you’re making since the beginning of the day.