- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
The fundamentals screen can be accessed right next to the News screen. You can click the Fundamentals option and switch to the Fundamentals screen that provides you all the fundamental financial details of the company which you will need in case you wish to purchase the stock in the long term.
This screen gives you the value and growth of the following parameters of the scrip:
- 1. Sales,
- 2. Profit After Tax (PAT),
- 3. Earnings Per Share (EPS),
- 4. Dividend Yield,
- 5. Company Profit to Equity Ratio (P/E),
- 6. Book Value Company,
- 7. Face Value Company,
- 8. Market Capitalization of the company.