- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
Once you click and expand the scrip that you want to get information about, you’ll see multiple options in the top Navigation Bar. You can click the News option and switch to the News screen. The news items for the scrips are placed one below the other in descending order of the published news. On the news screen you can see the news headlines. You can read the entire newsfeed by clicking on the headline.