- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
Click on the scrip for which you want to check the details. You’ll see multiple options in the navigation bar on top of that window. The Market Depth screen will give you information about the top 5 bid and ask rates for that scrip. You can also place Buy and Sell orders from the Market Depth screen.