- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
You can use a wide range of charting indicators available on Upstox Pro mobile. In total there are 107 indicators which you can easily use. Every indicator can be customised. The video below shows how charting indicators easily help you trade on Upstox Pro.
The indicators are visible at the bottom of your chart itself. You can check the movement of your favourite scrips on the chart and apply the indicator that you wish in order to formulate your trading strategy.