- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
Historical data is available for the last 10 years only for equities. You can use this historical data to formulate strategies and make informed trading decisions using the Upstox Pro mobile charting tools.