- Setting Price Alerts
- Getting Started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Checking scrip positions
- Tracking order history
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Adding indices to a watchlist
- Charting tools on Upstox Pro mobile
- How can I see the fundamental financial details of the scrip?
- How can I get all the news related to a scrip?
- How can I check the bid and ask rates for a scrip?
- What types of drawing tools can I use with Upstox Pro on my phone?
- How can I use charting indicators on my phone?
- What are the different chart types that I can see on my phone?
- How can I access historical data on Upstox Pro mobile charts?
- Placing orders via Upstox Pro mobile
Can I add Indices to a Watchlist on my phone?
Indices watchlist is maintained separately. Tradable and non-tradable scrips are differentiated by Upstox platforms. You can switch back and forth between your regular watchlist to which you can add your tradable scrips.
You click on the top left side option the click on “Indices.” The indices can be accessed through the navigation on the top right corner of the screen. It is second on the navigation menu and is just below the watchlist on the navigation menu.
The indices screen is like a watchlist for indices. It shows you the list of all the indices you are tracking and the current value of the index.