- Ways to Invest in Mutual Funds
- How can I make monthly payments for SIPs?
- How do I ensure that I have enough balance in my Upstox MF account?
- How do I change the SIP date and duration?
- Is a bank mandate absolutely necessary to invest in SIP with Upstox MF Platform?
- How long does it take to process a bank mandate?
- Do I have to pay anything for registering a bank mandate?
- How do I know which funds to invest in via SIPs in Upstox MF Platform?
- Why should I invest via SIP?
- What is a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)?
- Broking Charges
- Getting Started
- Types of Mutual Funds
- Will Upstox recommend mutual funds to invest in?
- Which types of investment funds are available: Direct or Regular?
- What types of mutual funds can customers invest in using Upstox MF platform?
- What are growth plan mutual funds? How can I invest in one?
- What are close-ended mutual funds? How can I invest in one?
- What are Open-Ended Mutual Funds ?
- What are interval scheme mutual funds? How can you invest in one?
How do I ensure that I have enough balance in my Upstox MF account?
There is no minimum balance that you have to maintain in Upstox MF account after the first time that you purchase the SIP.
After that, the regular SIP amount will be directly deducted from your bank account. So make sure that your bank account has the required funds. Otherwise, the order won’t be placed on that day. Upstox will try two times to deduct the amount from your account during one SIP interval.