- Ways to Invest in Mutual Funds
- How can I make monthly payments for SIPs?
- How do I ensure that I have enough balance in my Upstox MF account?
- How do I change the SIP date and duration?
- Is a bank mandate absolutely necessary to invest in SIP with Upstox MF Platform?
- How long does it take to process a bank mandate?
- Do I have to pay anything for registering a bank mandate?
- How do I know which funds to invest in via SIPs in Upstox MF Platform?
- Why should I invest via SIP?
- What is a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)?
- Broking Charges
- Getting Started
- Types of Mutual Funds
- Will Upstox recommend mutual funds to invest in?
- Which types of investment funds are available: Direct or Regular?
- What types of mutual funds can customers invest in using Upstox MF platform?
- What are growth plan mutual funds? How can I invest in one?
- What are close-ended mutual funds? How can I invest in one?
- What are Open-Ended Mutual Funds ?
- What are interval scheme mutual funds? How can you invest in one?
Do I need a separate account to invest in Mutual Funds?
You don’t require a separate account to invest in Mutual Funds with the Upstox MF Platform. You can use the Upstox Demat Account to invest in Mutual Funds as well.